Eric Sizemore 175 Hilltop Drive Apt. 4 Corbin, Kentucky 40701 Phone: (606) 258-8811 Email: admin(@)secondversion(.)com, esizemore(@)email(.)phoenix(.)edu
To locate employment within the Customer Service and/or Programming field where I can utilize my skills with a company that is of high-caliber in their standards, service, and reputation.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Dedicated and experienced working with the public, backed by strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptionally resourceful and highly motivated; can be counted on to get the job done.
- Compassionate, professional approach to service-oriented work.
- Creative problem solver, with initiative and follow through.
- Readily inspire the confidence and trust of customers and co-workers.
- Proven record of success in handling increasing levels of responsibility.
- Advanced experience with online development and scripting languages (PHP).
- Lynn Camp Middle/High School – HS Diploma, Graduate
2001 – 2005
- University of Phoenix – Associate of Arts in Information Technology with Programming
2011 – 2013 (Graduated: 3.98 GPA)
- Customer Relations and Problem Solving
- Over three years in Customer Service (over 2 years professionally, 1.5 as a freelancer/self-employed).
- Ability to interpret customer inquiries to quickly identify customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to listen effectively to customers and staff.
- Confident and decisive under stressful conditions.
- Capable of handling problem customers with patience and sensitivity.
- Computer and Technical Skills
- Programming Language PHP
- Relational Database Management System MySQL
- Type 65-70 words per minute
- Fluent in Microsoft Word and OpenOffice/LibreOffice Writer
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice/LibreOffice Calc
- Experience with the Open Source initiative and Open Source software.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience with the vBulletin forum software, including programming and administration/moderation.
- Experience with the CodeIgniter PHP Framework (MVC).
- Experience with Linux (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, kUbuntu, Debian, and openSUSE), and Windows (XP, Vista, 7); familiar with the command line.
- Experience with the version control system, Subversion.
- Experience with both the Apache and Lighttpd web servers.
- Site5.com, Support Specialist
February 2012 to April 2013
- CSC, Customer Service Representative
October 2010 to April 2011
- Vangent Inc, Customer Service Representative
September 2007 to May 2009
- Web Developer/Freelancer
2004 to Present
- Email me.